Would your rugby club like the benefits of an Online Shop?
Posted by How do I? 0 Comments
Fenton Rugby Online
At best, organising team wear for your club can be a complete nightmare!
Collating the orders, distribution, collecting the money…… its hard work and often Clubs are reliant on an every decreasing number of hardworking volunteers to help when they can.
This time-consuming task, however, is essential to the identity, growth and spirit of any club.
Fenton Rugby, with over thirty years team, wear experience, has recognised the necessity for clubs to be able to offer their membership the latest team wear in a convenient, efficient and cost-effective manner with the minimum management overhead.
By switching to an Online Club Shop, you can offer your membership the latest products from the top rugby team wear suppliers Canterbury of New Zealand, Gilbert Rugby or BLK Sport embellished with your club crest and sponsor’s logos.
You can choose from three core packages each containing;
- Training Wear
- Match Wear
- Casual Wear
Fenton Rugby Club Shops offer you;
- Free construction of your online shop
- No capital commitment for products
- 24 x 7 access
- Discounted pricing
- No dead stock
- A comprehensive range of the latest team wear products
- Full embroidery & printing services
- Secure customer payment
- Courier Service
- Zero operational involvement
- A valuable revenue streams for your club.
Club playing shirts are usually bespoke by design and “made to order” (MTO). These cannot generally be accommodated within the Club Shop model. MTO products are typically subject to a minimum order level and a lead time of several weeks.
Fenton Rugby Online offers a comprehensive range of MTO shirts from the leading brand manufacturers. We also offer our brand of shirts and would be happy to provide a no-obligation quote on request.
We offer our Online Clubs a discount on their MTO Playing shirts.
What to do next?
Please take a few moments to check out our online store www.fentonsportsonline.com and look at our Clubs Shops.
Whether your interest is;
- Purchasing bulk team wear (10+ items)
- Supply for you in-house club shop
- Signing up for an Online Shops
We will be happy to walk you through your options without any obligation and put together the right package for your club.
Please call 0203 740 9659 for a chat about how we can help you or email us at [email protected]
How does a Club Shop work?
We have made it very simple to setup and benefit from a Fenton Club Shop;
For the club;
- Select your manufacturer of choice.
- Provide Fenton Rugby with your club crest and sponsors logos.
- Agree the “Club Price” with Fenton Rugby
- Set the “Club Shop Price” for each product.
- We set up the club shop for your final approval.
- When a sale is made the difference between the “club price” and the “club shop price” is held in credit for the club.
- This credit may be returned to the club (fewer costs).
- Used to purchase products for the club (i.e. balls, tackle bags, etc.) at a preferential rate.
For the club member;
- Club members have access to the club shop 24x7
- Via PC / Tablet
- Smart Phone
- Customers benefit from;
- Secure payment through PayPay / Credit Card
- Courier Delivery
- Loyalty Bonus points
- Website Support Desk
Club Shop orders are typically made to order. Order fulfilment is normally 7 – 10 working days.
Fenton Rugby has put together three core team wear packages based on the “stock team wear” products offered by Canterbury, Gilbert and BLK. Being “stock team wear” these suppliers maintain a stock of these products throughout the year.
By default, all these items will be made available in your club shop. This, however, is only a “base”, and additional items may be added to meet your specific requirements.