Shockwave 4 Star Senior SH
Made with the English willow, the Shockwave 4 Star will have some blemishes on wood, with slightly looser, less frequent grains, but with the guarantee of unbeatable Gray-Nicolls performance.
As ever, the Shockwave cricket bat is fully quality controlled in Robertsbridge and hand-picked in the bat cave to suit your chosen specifications. The 4 Star Shockwave bat is only available in Short Handle.
- Designed by our product experts in Robertsbridge, charged with bringing batsman every advantage possible.
- Only available in Short Handle
- Handcrafted by the master bat makers at Gray-Nicolls in Robertsbridge and around the world.
- Eye-catching fracture sticker design that draws the eye to the pronounced middle
- Distinctive cold blue colours across the entire Shockwave range
- High swell, allowing batsmen to hit the ball on the up, out the ground.
- Full profile and intimidating edges give batsman extra confidence to clear the ropes
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Weight Range: Senior 2lb 7oz - 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Extratec
- Semi-oval handle for comfort and complete control