Shockwave Academy Junior
RRP £59.99 YOU SAVE £6.00!
The Shockwave Academy has a powerful middle and pronounced edges – sixes will be plentiful in school cricket matches across the world.
The fractured stickers embody the chaos of T20 cricket, but the trusted name of Gray-Nicolls should bring you peace of mind that this is a brilliant cricket bat.
We worked with our professional players to ensure the Shockwave performed from top to bottom – from Pro Performance to Power – and it does.
Made with grade 5 English willow, the Shockwave Academy cricket bats bleached to improve their colour with light grains. There will never be any compromise on Gray-Nicolls quality, however.
The Shockwave cricket bat is fully quality controlled in Robertsbridge and hand-picked in the bat cave to suit your chosen specifications. The Shockwave Academy bat is available in size 0-4 and comes with extratec finish.
- Designed by our product experts in Robertsbridge, charged with bringing batsman every advantage possible.
- Only available in Short Handle
- Handcrafted by the master bat makers at Gray-Nicolls in Robertsbridge and around the world.
- Eye-catching fracture sticker design that draws the eye to the pronounced middle
- Distinctive cold blue colours across the entire Shockwave range
- High swell, allowing batsmen to hit the ball on the up, out the ground.
- Full profile and intimidating edges give batsman extra confidence to clear the ropes
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge