Vapour Gen 1.0 5 Star Junior Cricket Bat
RRP £174.99 OUR PRICE £139.99
For junior cricketers who are playing good levels of club or representative cricket, the Vapour 1.0 5 Star junior cricket bat is a great choice. And since it’s used by England star Ollie Pope, they are in fine company.
The two-tone blue colourway catches the eye instantly, with a repeat triangular pattern running throughout the entire family.
A mid-to-low middle allows for aggressive front foot play, meaning big drives down the ground. However, all round players will benefit greatly from the Vapour thanks to its innovative shaping which gives it a featherlight pick-up.
Intimidating edges are a feature on the bat, and an equally imposing spine should strike fear into the hearts of bowlers. Look down the blade towards the square toe and the bat will seem like a tree trunk in your hands. Even mistimed shots can clear the rope with this imperious bat.
The Powercurve face gives fantastic feel off the bat if you rely more on touch, allowing you to pierce the field to rotate the strike – crucial in modern cricket.
Destroy bowling attacks with ease this summer with the Vapour 1.0.
- Bow: Low.
- Profile: Large hitting area with mid to low sweet spot, long sweeping spine and edges.
- Face: Rounded - Powercurve face.
- Finish: Extratec sheet
- Pick up: Lower balance point to generate power and bat speed, innovative shaping ensures outstanding pick up.
- Edges: Large edges to match the spine.
- Toe: Square.
- Handle: Semi Oval.
- Grip: Zig zag for light and grippy feel